(Publisher’s note: The Expo will open at 5 p.m., so folks can even stop by before the music and entertainment gets started.)
It’s never too early to be on the look out for Christmas or birthday presents and the Ladies Business Expo at The Depot on Thursday, June 20 might be just the place.
The expo will take place from 5-8:30 p.m. (or later) during Sounds and Sights on Thursday Nights.
Stop by for a free massage or check out the jewelry, cosmetics, hair and skin care, nutrition, ceramics, glass art, photography,
and additional handmade items.
Here’s who is expected to have table displays there:
- Teresa Henry with hand painted ceramics
- Stacey Wing with glass art creations
- Rahel Naegele with embroidered items
- Maureen Lochey with handmade pottery (kitchen and serving items)
- Helen O’Toole with handmade greeting cards
- Dona Allan with handmade beaded jewelry
- Heather Heers with Jewel Kade jewelry (charms)
- Jackie Ludtke with hand painted purses
- Theresa Whitaker with Mary Kay Cosmetics
- Cindy Triveline from Hair By Trios with organic hair and skin products
- Judy Usher with Vemma Nutrition samples
- Laura Robinson with Summerfly Massage and her massage chair
- Nia-Avelina Aguirre with her Reflexology foot massages
- Karen Walworth with Side Street Travel