If you need car repairs, Palmer Auto Service is offering to pick-up your vehicle at your home and drop it back off so customers can keep social distance.
Palmer Auto Service is closely monitoring the global COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation via the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the World Health Organization, and with local, state, and federal health administrations.
To date, the business has taken a number of proactive measures to help ensure the health and safety of customers and employees including offering a vehicle pick-up / drop-off service.
Below are the preventative measures to help stop the potential spread of COVID-19 within our location. Some of these measures include:
- Handwashing protocols with an increased focus on washing between each customer transaction.
- Cleaning of all steering wheels, door handles, and knobs, when vehicles enter and leave the bay.
- Hand sanitizer will be offered throughout our location for customers and teammates.
- Disposable gloves will be used by our customer service teams and technicians as needed.
- Employees have also been asked to stay home should they not feel well enough to come to work.
- The business would like to assist and encourage our customers to minimize risk as well. If you or a loved one aren’t feeling well, give us a call and we will happily reschedule your appointment to another day.
The safety of our employees and customers remains our top priority. The steps noted above are aimed at protecting our employees and customers while remaining open for the communities we serve.
Customers with additional concerns, details about our store location and how we are managing COVID-19 can call 734-475-1301.