If so, then nominate this person and their business for one of two Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce Business Leadership Awards.
The nominations can come from anyone, but the business must be a member of the chamber.
Both large and small business awards are given. For example, business people have shown leadership in one or more of the following areas:
- Displaying innovative ideas and services.
- Contributing to economic impact of the City of Chelsea.
- Providing services that meet the needs of the Chelsea area community.
- Enhancing the uniqueness of the community image.
- Demonstrating leadership in their business category.
- Supporting the activities of the Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce.
People have until Dec. 28 to get their nominations to the chamber for consideration.
Here’s a pdf of the form. (Please click on this Leadership Award Criteria(1), then click on the link again when the next screen comes up)
Voting for the award takes place in January and the winners are presented with their awards at the chamber’s annual meeting on Thursday, Feb. 21 at the Village Conference Center.
If you have questions, you can call the chamber at 734-475-1145.