(Chelsea Update would like to thank Lori Coryell for the photos and information in this story.)
Folks attending last week’s Quartermania at the Chelsea Community Fairgrounds helped the Chelsea Rotary Club raise money for local charities and had a great time in the bargain.
The evening was filled with smiles, laughter, and some great deals, too.
Below is a list of sponsors, donors, and vendors who made the evening such a stunning success.
Our gratitude knows no bounds.
Sponsors and Donors:
- Chelsea State Bank
- Dexter Builders
- Gemini Salon
- Golling Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Chelsea
- Curtis Chiropractic
- Jeff Klink Realtor
- Kathy Hay Realtor
- Lori Coryell
- Lori Walters
- Rick Eder Agency – Farm Bureau Insurance
- Rick Taylor Realtor
- Thompson’s Pizza
- Vogel’s Party Store
- Michelle Dye (Avon)
- Amy VanMeter (Clever Containers)
- Shirley Bitters (Discovery Toys)
- Cindy Burdette (Hair by Trios)
- Katie Bauer (Hoola Jewelry)
- Kari Fitzgerald (Initials, Inc.)
- Kimberly Hudgins (Lemongrass)
- Paula Staebler (Love You More)
- Amy Robke (Pampered Chef)
- Brian Magusin (RM Creations)
- Leslie Olivarez (Rodan & Fields)
- Cristy Garrett (Thirty-One Gifts)
- Dawn Farrell (ToasteePups)
- Jill Grim (Tupperware)
- James Booge (VogueBooge Candles)
Start saving those quarters because Quartermania returns in November.
See you there.