The Dexter Township Board made a number of appointments to its boards and commissions at its meeting on Dec. 19.
Included in those appointments were:
- Don Darnell to the Zoning Board of Appeals (ZBA) for a 3-year term ending Dec. 31, 2015.
- Jamie Hodges was appointed to fill a term on the ZBA ending Dec. 31, 2013, Brook Smith was appointed to fill a term ending on Dec. 31, 2014, and James Cormier was appointed as an alternate to fill the remainder of a term through Dec. 31, 2014.
- Peggy Clough, Dave Diesing and Nina Doletzke-Rackham were appointed as regular members of the Township Board of Review and Jim Drolett was appointed as an alternate member for 2-year terms ending Dec. 31, 2014.
- Pat Kelly was appointed as an alternate member on the Portage-Base Lakes Sewer Board with the term ending on Dec. 31, 2013.
- Jason Maciejewski was appointed as the regular member and Libby Brushaber as alternate member to the Western Washtenaw Recycle Authority Board for terms ending on Dec. 31, 2014.
- Carl Lesser was appointed as a regular member and Janis Miller as alternate member to the Chelsea Area Fire Authority.
- Lesser was appointed as the regular member and Brushaber as alternate member to the Chelsea Area Construction Agency Board.
- Harley Rider was appointed to the Washtenaw Area Transportation Study Policy Committee.
- Maciejewski was appointed to the Southeast Council of Governments (SEMCOG) as a regular member, and Rider was appointed as the alternate member.
- Drolett was appointed as the Law Enforcement representative and Rider as ex-Officio member to the Township’s Public Safety Advisory Committee (PSAC).
- Rider was appointed to the Regional Fire Committee.