(Chelsea Update would like to thank Angie McCalla for the information in this story.)
Chelsea Education Foundation will host its Fall Fundraiser Breakfast on Oct. 4 from 7:30-9 a.m. at the Washington Street Education Center.
- Early riser mixer 7:30-8 a.m.
- Breakfast and Program 8-9 a.m.
The breakfast is free; however, it is a fundraiser and a donation will be requested at the end. There is no minimum donation.
- Over 44,000 students have benefited from the CEF efforts and activities
- 480 grants were funded
- 805 scholarships were awarded
- $960,000 has been raised to support grants and scholarships throughout the district