(Chelsea Update would like to thank Jennifer Kundak for the information in this story.)
The Red Cross will hold a blood drive on Thursday May 2, from 7 a.m.-7 p.m. at the Chelsea First United Methodist
Church, 128 Park St.
If you plan to be a first-time donator, eat a good meal with protein before your appointment and drink plenty of extra water beforehand as well.
According to information from the Red Cross:
- Nobody knows what tomorrow will bring.
- Everybody knows somebody that has needed a blood product.
- Help us do our part to save lives this spring.
- Make an appointment to donate blood.
- Your donation could be the lifesaving gift that someone has been waiting for.
- One person can make a difference.
Call Carol Brock 475-9898 to schedule an appointment.
For further information, click here.