It’s Week 2 for the Saturday Farmers’ Market on Park Street in the library lot from 8 a.m.-noon.
In addition to all the great vendors, there will be the Mothers of Preschoolers and Chelsea Co-op Preschool Tent, as well as a fundraiser for St. Barnabas Episcopal Church.
Expect to find these seasonal vendors, but keep in mind that spring produce is just beginning to come in so get there early to get the best seletion:
* Back Forty Acres – Meats/Poultry/Eggs, all raised naturally
* Beverly’s Crafts and More – Pillows, baked goods, body cream, soap, granola
* Chandra June – Jewelry and garden art
* Frog Hollar Farms – Produce, home-baked breads and cakes, crafts, cut flowers, and more
* fresh – Locally roasted coffee beans
* Greystone Farm & Creamery – Cream cheeses, Camembert style cheeses, feta, and gouda, and manchego style cheeses from the sheep’s milk.
* H & H Sugarbush – Maple syrup, maple cream, maple candy, maple nuts, popcorn
* Heim Gardens – Perennials, annuals, hanging baskets, planters, produce (vegetables, raspberries, strawberries)
* Janet’s LLC – Herbs and spices, blends and grilling rubs, flavored nuts, chocolate, jams, dolls and greeting cards
* Kapnick Orchard – Fresh fruits, from strawberries and raspberries to apples and cherries.
* La Baguette – French breads and baked goods
* Mama Mofoods – 17 varieties of hummus, 8 varieties of seitan and pesto
* Merkel Gardens & Greenhouses – Hanging baskets, flats and produce
* Myer’s Blackberry Farm – blackberries, raspberries, jams and vegetables
* Ruhlig’s Produce – Wide variety of vegetables and cut flowers
* Stone Hearth Breads and Bakery – Artisan breads, bagels, favo, pepperoni rolls, cookies
* Tantre Farm – Organic vegetables and cut flowers
* Tasty Bakery – Gluten-free baked goods
* Zatkovich Pastures – Grass fed beef, eggs, poultry
And daily vendors:
* Angie Godek & Sis – crocheted dish towels, dish cloths,kitchen items, baby items, dog biscuits and catnip sacks.
* Aunt Rena’s Bakery – Bakery, Low-sugar cobblers and pies
* Bristle’s Handmade and Homegrown – Knit items and produce
* Country Hills Pottery – Pottery
* Fairview Studios – Earthwork crafts and publications
* Flying Dragon Arts – Jewelry
* Happy Peasant Soaps – Soaps
* Hollow Hill Farm – Asparagus, maple syrup, eggs, herbs and honey
* Michigan Garlic Farm – Heirloom garlic scapes and bulbs
* Papa Tom’s Cajun Boiled Peanuts
* Pregitzer Farm Market LLC – produce, plants
* The Local Epicurian – organic pasta, gluten-free pasta