Could be the last of the strawberries for Kapnick Orchards, but you’ll find the first of the cherries on Saturday, June 29 at the Saturday Farmers’ Market. (And raspberries are coming soon.)
The market is open from 8-noon in the library parking lot on Park Street.
At the non-profit table, Tammy Burgess will be supporting Relay for Life with a special fundraiser through The Pampered Chef and this week’s music is by Ed Sugar, beginning at 10 a.m.
Johnny Secreto will have a full line of his outstanding spaghetti sauce and he’ll be selling apparel.
Tantre Farm will have lots of vegetables, including Arugula, Asparagus, Beans (Fava), Beets, Cylindra (long root), Chard, Swiss, Collard Greens, Garlic scapes, Kale, Green Curly, Kale (Lacinato) Kale (Red Russian), Lettuce (loose leaf mix), Lettuce, Head, Onions, green, Peas (Shelling), Peas (Snap), Peas (Snow), Radishes, Rapini, Spicy Greens. Spinach. Squash, Strawberries, Turnips, Yukina Savoy Greens, Zucchini.
* Back Forty Acres – Meats/poultry/eggs, all raised naturally
* Beverly’s Crafts and More – Pillows, baked goods, body cream, soap, granola
* Chandra June – Jewelry and garden art
* Frog Hollar Farms – Produce, home-baked breads and cakes, crafts, cut flowers, and more
* fresh – Locally roasted coffee beans
* Greystone Farm & Creamery – Cream cheeses, Camembert style cheeses, feta, and gouda, and manchego style cheeses from the sheep’s milk.
* H & H Sugarbush – Maple syrup, maple cream, maple candy, maple nuts, popcorn
* Heim Gardens – Perennials, annuals, hanging baskets, planters, produce (vegetables, raspberries, strawberries)
* Janet’s LLC – Herbs and spices, blends and grilling rubs, flavored nuts, chocolate, jams, dolls and greeting cards
* Kapnick Orchard – Fresh fruits, from strawberries and raspberries to apples and cherries. (depending on the season)
* La Baguette – French breads and baked goods
* Mama Mofoods – 17 varieties of hummus, 8 varieties of seitan and pesto
* Merkel Gardens & Greenhouses – Hanging baskets, flats and produce
* Myer’s Blackberry Farm – blackberries, raspberries, jams and vegetables
* Ruhlig’s Produce – Wide variety of vegetables and cut flowers
* Stone Hearth Breads and Bakery – Artisan breads, bagels, favo, pepperoni rolls, cookies
* Tantre Farm – Organic vegetables and cut flowers
* Tasty Bakery – Gluten-free baked goods
* Zatkovich Pastures – Grass fed beef, eggs, poultry
* Anna’s Handmade and Homegrown
* Aunt Rena’s Bakery – low-sugar cobblers and pies
* Country Hills Pottery – pottery
* Honey Bee Happy Products – Soaps
* Hollow Hill Farm – Asparagus, maple syrup, eggs, herbs and honey