By Madison Brodeur
Since 1950, the Chelsea Community Fair Queen Program has been a part of the Chelsea Community Fair.
I was honored to be a part of the 2018 program. The experience has been very positive and uplifting. As the 2018 Fair Queen, I look forward to the exciting adventures the next year will bring with this special opportunity.
With the tremendous support from my family, I was able to make this all possible. Thank you to my parents, Joe and Rosie, my older sister Hanna and my two younger brothers, Joseph and Dominic, for all of your love and motivation throughout this entire process.
I appreciate all you do for me each and every day.
I wish to extend my sincere gratitude to the following people and businesses that contributed to my Fair Queen candidacy.
Thank you kindly for all of your support and generosity.
- Dominic Brodeur (Prince)
- Dr. Raymond Howe
- Danya Mae Photography (sponsor)
- Chelsea Chevy Buick for providing transportation (Alayna Schweda)
- Maureen’s Designs (parade flowers)
- Gemini Salon (hair/makeup for program)
- Kimberly Gutierrez de Pineres and Family
- Deb Sinclair
- Chelsea Community Fair Board
- Vogel’s and Foster’s
- Chelsea Custom Shirts
- Chelsea Update (Lisa Allmendinger)
- La Jolla Fine Jewelry
- Dexter Orthodontics
- Ladies Day Committee
- Saint Joseph Mercy Chelsea Hospital
- Hearts and Flowers
- Cade Advertisement