(Chelsea Update would like to thank Patti Schwarz of River Gallery for the information in this story.)
The artists and pieces for this year’s Sculpture Walk have been chosen, and the new pieces will be installed throughout the downtown the week of May 27.
There will also be an opening reception for the 12 artists from two states on Thursday, June 6 as part of the kick-off for Sounds and Sights on Thursday Nights.
The reception will take place from 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Here’s the list of artists.
- Calvin Babich, Toledo, Ohio
- Doug De Lind, Mason, MI
- Brian Ferriby, Farmington Hills, MI
- Michael Flynn, Ann Arbor, MI
- Maureen Bergquist Gray, Interlochen, MI
- Todd Kime, Ottowa Hills, MI
- Paul Nilsson, Williamston, MI
- Pamela Reithmeier, Monclova, OH
- Karen Sepanski, Ferndale, MI
- John Schwarz, Chelsea, MI
- Russell Thayer, Franklin, MI
- Albert Young, Ferndale, MI