This Saturday, July 13, at the Saturday Chelsea Farmers’ Market there might be peaches from Kapnick Orchards.
The market takes place from 8 a.m.-noon in the library lot off Park Street, and as an added bonus, the Chelsea First United Methodist Church next door has its free monthly breakfast from 8-11 a.m.
The children’s tent is back with bubble-themed activities and music this week is by Bill Personke starting at 10 a.m.
- Kapnick Orchards will have sweet and sour cherries, black and red raspberries and maybe a few peaches.
- Anna’s Handmade and Homegrown will have beaded bracelets.
- Zatkovich Pastures will have 100 percent grass-fed Dexter beef, organically-fed free-range eggs, organically-fed pasture-raised dinner chickens
- Tantre Farm will have green beans, yellow beans, black raspberries, basil and cucumbers new this week, along with their regular produce listed below.
* Back Forty Acres – Meats/Poultry/Eggs, all raised naturally
* Beverly’s Crafts and More – Pillows, baked goods, body cream, soap, granola
* Chandra June – Jewelry and garden art
* Frog Hollar Farms – Produce, home-baked breads and cakes, crafts, cut flowers, and more
* fresh – Locally roasted coffee beans
* Greystone Farm & Creamery – Cream cheeses, Camembert style cheeses, feta, and gouda, and manchego style cheeses from the sheep’s milk.
* H & H Sugarbush – Maple syrup, maple cream, maple candy, maple nuts, popcorn
* Heim Gardens – Perennials, annuals, hanging baskets, planters, produce (vegetables, raspberries, strawberries)
* Janet’s LLC – Herbs and spices, blends and grilling rubs, flavored nuts, chocolate, jams, dolls and greeting cards
* Kapnick Orchard – Fresh fruits, from strawberries and raspberries to apples and cherries.
* La Baguette – French breads and baked goods
* Mama Mofoods – 17 varieties of hummus, 8 varieties of seitan and pesto
* Merkel Gardens & Greenhouses – Hanging baskets, flats and produce
* Myer’s Blackberry Farm – blackberries, raspberries, jams and vegetables
* Ruhlig’s Produce – Wide variety of vegetables and cut flowers
* Stone Hearth Breads and Bakery – Artisan breads, bagels, favo, pepperoni rolls, cookies
* Tantre Farm – Organic vegetables and cut flowers: Arugula, Beans (Fava, Green,Yellow) Beets (Chioggia, Red), Chard, Swiss, Collard Greens, Cucumbers (pickling and slicing), Fresh Garlic bulbs, Herbs (many kinds–peppermint, parsley, tarragon, sorrel, sage, spearmint, oregano, thyme, lemon balm, anise hyssop, savory), Kale, Lettuce, Mushrooms (Oyster), Onions (green), Peas (Shelling, Snap, Snow), Raspberries (Black,Golden), Spicy Greens, Squash (summer) Zucchini (yellow & green).
* Tasty Bakery – Gluten-free baked goods
* Zatkovich Pastures – Grass fed beef, eggs, poultry
* Country Hills Pottery
* Anna’s Handmade and Homegrown – Knit goods, produce and beaded bracelets
* Bee Well – Goat’s milk soap and homemade heating pads
* Dancy’s Fancy Butter
* Flying Dragon Arts – Ribbon jewelry