(Chelsea Update would like to thank Emily Griswold for the information in this story.)
Market season is here. Online orders open up today, April 5 at 7 a.m. with pick up on Saturday, April 10.
How it works:
- Go to www.chelseafarmersmkt.org between 7 a.m. on Mondays and 7 p.m. on Thursdays.
- Click the big yellow “order here” button.
- Shop. You will be prompted through a check out. Be sure to hit submit to ensure your order has gone through.
- You will receive an email with confirmation of the order and instructions on where to go and when.
- Pick up your order Saturday between 10 a.m. – noon at 5 Healthy Towns Offices 14800 E. Old US-12 Hwy in Chelsea.
- We are encouraging cash transactions – credit cards will be charged a $1 service fee per order to help cover the fees.
- Enjoy the bounty of your local food shed and entrepreneurs.
Outdoor markets will begin the first week in May. Stay tuned to the website or check our Facebook page for more information.
If you are interested in volunteering, please email [email protected] for more information.