If you are a local business owner, there is no better time than January to join your Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce.
The chamber has:
- Provided more than 350 business referrals to our members.
- Managed three directories and two websites, reaching thousands of people
- Facilitated Lifetime Achievement, Citizen of the Year, Small and Large Business Leadership Awards.
- Brought 900 people to Chelsea during the Backyard Beer Garden – during road construction.
- Brought 250 high school students to learn about career opportunities in Chelsea on Manufacturing Day.
- Supported and promoted 12 community projects and provide 30 learning and networking opportunities.
- Facilitated Restaurant Month in April to promote our members.
- Built first Music Calendar for Chelsea to drive business to our many local venues.
- Created a visitor and tourist center to promote our members and bring visitors in our community.