By Lisa Carolin
This Saturday, Nov. 3, the Chelsea Winter Farmers Market kicks off inside the Washington Street Education Center at 500 Washington St.
The market will take place every Saturday with the new hours of 10 a.m-2 p.m. The market will run through Saturday, Dec. 29.
There will be live music every week from 11 a.m.-1 p.m., along with basket giveaways and freshly brewed coffee.
Senior Market Bucks will be available as well as SNAP, Prescription for Health, and Double up Food Bucks.
These are the vendors who are expected to be there:
- Tantre Farm – organic seasonal veggies
- Lake Divide Farm – organic seasonal veggies
- Marks Farm – seasonal veggies, wreaths/holiday garland
- Kapnick Orchard – apples, apple butter, cider, doughnuts, nut butters
- Brieland-Shoultz – eggs, some meats, seasonal vegetables, jam
- Jacob’s Fresh Farm Shares- honey, maybe eggs
- Sand Hill Apiaries – honey, beeswax candles
- Golden Fleece Farm – beef, eggs, lamb
- Feral Daughters Farm – beef, lamb, chicken, pork, eggs
- Shoreline Wild Salmon (December markets only) – wild caught Alaskan salmon
- Steffey Farm – locally made cheese
- The Cheese People – delicious cheeses
- La Baguette – French breads, cakes, cookies and more
- Bean Creek Cookie Co. – lots of sweet treats and delights
- Jam Man – handmade jams
- Vogue Booge – soy candles
- Affeathermations – earthwork crafts
- Tiani – locally sourced and hand-made body care products
- Thistle Blossom Herbal – salves, linen sprays
- Country Hills Pottery – hand thrown ceramics
- Doug’s Mugs – utilitarian and uniquely crafted ceramics
- Debbie Bead Design – jewelry
- Hankrajewel – jewelry
- Gary’s Granola and Concrete Creations