(Chelsea Update would like to thank Monica Monsma for the information in this story.)
Nominations are now open for Chelsea’s two Business Leadership Awards.
The Business Leadership Awards are presented each year to two area businesses to celebrate their outstanding accomplishments and achievements.
The awards are comprised of two categories; Small Business of the Year (1-10 Employees) and Large Business of the Year (11+ Employees).
Recipients are chosen for their leadership in one or more of the following areas:
- Displaying innovative ideas and services.
- Contributing to economic impact of the Chelsea area.
- Providing services that meet the needs of the Chelsea community.
- Enhancing the uniqueness of the community image.
- Demonstrating leadership in their business category.
- Supporting the activities of the Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Demonstrating other exemplary characteristics.
The nomination period is open until Jan. 22, and the recipients will be honored on Feb. 27, 2020 at 6 p.m. at Village Conference Center.
Nominations are open to the public however only current Chamber Members will be considered for the award. The selection committee is comprised of Chamber Ambassadors, Board of Directors and prior award recipients.
The Business Leadership Awards were established in 2002 by Bob Stites, Fran Zatorski and Becky Paskowski. At the time, Bob Pierce was a chamber ambassador. This honored tradition began as an ambassador-led award and continues to be to this day. The chamber ambassadors are in a key position to identify and corroborate nomination submissions.
Thank you for nominating a deserving business.
For more information, call 475-1145 or email [email protected].